Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Summer Knits with Cottony Soft Waves of Colour

This week on KNITmuch, I'm knitting with Universal Yarn Cotton Supreme Waves. For those of you that know me personally, you also know that I'm not all that crazy about knitting with 100% cotton, but I really did enjoy working with this yarn.
Cotton Supreme Waves in Heliotrope, Lagoon, and Equator

The projects that I selected for this week show off the long colour runs and I'm genuinely pleased with the results. You can link to the different posts here. I'll update the link for each day's post as it is published.
  1. Knitting with Cotton Supreme Waves
  2. Swatches - what does Cotton Supreme Waves look like in 3 needle sizes?
  3. Making a summertime Tee with waves of color
  4. What to know about knitting an oversized wrap with Cotton Supreme Waves
  5. Weaving a color block baby blanket with Cotton Supreme Waves
Yes, you read #5 (Friday's Post) correctly, one of the projects involved weaving on my 28" Ashford Knitters Loom.  As I mentioned above, I'm very pleased with the results for the week. Check out the details on KNITmuch.com.

My finished projects for the week.

 
Lagoon Wrap made with Cotton Supreme Waves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.